Monocoque body, custom alloy, fully articulating head, absolute length markings, proven easy to use adjustment collars, positive snap-in skinny adapter, modern bend curve, etc. Chinook has put it all in their top end aluminium booms. Pro 1 Alloy booms have exceptional torsional rigidity and fit both standard and reduced diameter masts perfectly. The rounded curve of the model makes hand transitions during jibes, tacks, and the most advanced freestyle moves feel natural. The Race 185 and 225 has an oversized forged tail for added stiffness but tapers down in the critical grip area. This feature loaded boom also has three pulleys in the outhaul block for in-flight outhaul system compatibility. Grip Diameter: 33mm tapered to 29mm - 1 1/8".
- Outstanding torsional rigidity and stiffness.
- Monocoque construction. -One piece arms.
- Boom clamp is over 12cm long on the mast. This gives a very solid connection and minimises point loading on the mast.
- Easy snap-on skinny adaptor for use with RDM masts.*Absolute boom length markings on a blue anodised continuous tail piece. T here pulleys in the outhaul block for in-flight outhaul system compatibility.
- The rounded curve of the 135/150/165 model makes hand transitions feel natural.
- 135/150/165 grip diameter: 29mm - 1 1/8".
- The Race 185 and 225 grip diameter: 33mm tapered to 29mm - 1 1/8".
Chinook Pro 1 Alloy Boom
- Brand: Chinook
- Product Code: Chinook Pro 1 Alloy Boom
- Availability: In Stock