Wherever you decide to take it, the AllWave delivers easy surfing action with surprisingly radical performance attributes.
The AllWave range offers the easiest possible entry into the waves. The fast rocker line and stable stance offer straightforward wave catching characteristics and good speed, so you can focus 100 % on the wave. The four sizes increase in length – with minimal additional width – in order to guarantee a smooth flow all the way through the models for the heavier riders. Whether conditions are choppy, small and testing, or nice and clean overhead walls, the AllWave is the tool for pure enjoyment, ease and progression.
- Wide and compact outline for an easy and balanced stance when paddling and surfing
- Maximum carving via the pulled down thin rails
- Hard release edges in the tail for direct acceleration and light feel, with softer rails in the nose for smooth surfing
- Lightly domed deck for maximum stability blending seamlessly into the thin rails
- Single concave entry, blending into a double concave V for extra planning power, control and easy rail to rail turning
- Bottom and rail shape provide ultimate grip allowing for smaller fins
- Quad / Thruster fin setup with five boxes in all LTD versions, Thruster in Pure Light versions
- Mastfoot insert for windsurfing option
HIGH RESISTANCE SKIN
High Resistance Composite Technology, is a lightweight and durable construction for everyday use. Strategic use of glass reinforcements ensures adequate stiffness, while a thick, strong outer skin gives the board's hull phenomenal strength, plus extra ding and impact resistance. Used on the ProWave HRS, AllWave HRS, Fly HRS, Falcon HRS as well as the Ripper (here with a child friendly SoftDeck).
Fanatic Allwave SUP
- Brand: Fanatic
- Product Code: Fanatic Allwave SUP
- Availability: In Stock