Perfect for either first time paddlers or more experienced users, the Ray is effortless to handle both on and off the water. The shorter, wider outline is stable and parallel enough to maximise waterline for great glide and speed.
Available in Pure design in 12'6" ray or 11'6" Ray Diamond.
The Ray – the perfect blend of Cruiser and Raceboard, offering accessible speeds to everyday paddlers and experts alike. Designed to be effortless under paddle, the Ray is all about glide – step on board and you’ll see what we mean. Parallel rails maximize efficiency in the water, letting you trim the Ray to go fast. With a strong nod to our race series, the smooth curves combined with a continuous nose-to-tail rocker release water smoothly, and leave your paddle stroke without a hitch.
A sharp bow cuts through the water and the pulled-up profile prevents nose diving and wash over your feet. The flat-angled deck shape and thicker, fuller volume rails are forgiving for a dry and stable ride. To give you the freedom of adventure cruising we’ve also attached net-fixing inserts for carrying extra equipment. All models come with one fin – the super-light US Box 9.75˝ ONE RaceAce fin. Go anywhere, ride happy – that’s the way with the Ray. Both Rays are supplied with a windsurfing mast base option.
- Sharp water-cutting bow transforms into a rounded tail for optimum release and stability
- Pulled-up profile prevents nose diving; extra volume in the rails ensure a dry and stable ride
- Seamless and softer deck rails
- Stretched outline maximises waterline; wider nose and stabilising square tail
- Flat angled deck shape from tail to nose gives a secure stance and optimum glide
- Net inserts for cruising convenience
- CAD analysed surfaces and curve flow
- Mastfoot insert for Windsurfing option
Fanatic Ray SUP
- Brand: Fanatic
- Product Code: Fanatic Ray SUP
- Availability: In Stock